The website servers can also automatically detect the IP address and network name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a file of server activity which allows for the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measures that provide information on the number of page prints, the number of visits recorded to the web services, etc.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on to the user’s equipment (computer/smartphone/tablet) when they access certain websites, to store and recover information about their browsing habits on this equipment.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, detailed below are the uses of cookies made by this website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
Depending on the period of time they remain active, we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that only exist until you close the browser that you are using to access the website.
- Long-lasting or persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain in your cookie file after you have visited our website. These cookies help you to identify yourself when you return to our website.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided there, for example, controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, access to parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process for an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: Are those which allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature, predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, language, type of browser through which they are accessing the service, the regional settings from where they access the service, etc.
- Analytics cookies: Are those that allow those responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the website, application or platform and to create user navigation profiles for these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of the usage details for the users of the service. With regard to the processing of data through analysis cookies, the working group of article 29 has stated that, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they pose a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, they process aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, they provide information about their use, and they include the possibility for users to declare their refusal over their use.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the editor has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or how often the adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the editor has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store the behavioural data of users, obtained by continually observing their browsing habits, to enable the development of a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed accordingly.
The cookies installed when browsing this website are:
- Necessary cookies:
- Unnecessary cookies:
If you do not agree with the processing of the data concerning you on this website, on this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de it is possible for you to determine, with an add-on, that you do not want information regarding your visit to the website to be sent to Google Analytics. Detailed information about Google’s data protection can be seen at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419
Videos can be embedded on this website and played using a built-in YouTube player. The operator of the YouTube video platform is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, represented by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you open a video embedded in the YouTube player on our website, a connection to the YouTube/Google servers is established. The server will receive your IP address along with the URL from the open video. If you have an active Google YouTube/Google account, you can assign that information to your personal profile and edit it there.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
The following links available to you contain all information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies